Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December- Baby showers

Since everything happened so fast I didn't think that I would have a baby shower.  My friends from college are so sweet and came down to lunch and spoiled me.  I made such great friends through the SPED program and am so glad to stay in contact with them.


My aunts and good friends Jasmine and Amy threw me a last minute shower as well.  I had family and some friends come.  It was so fun to see them before I left.  I am lucky to have such awesome people in my life!  I wish I would have gotten pictures of everyone.  I also wish I could have visited with everyone more.

While I was at shower Dave and members of the ward were packing up the moving truck. :(

Brooke, me, and Cami.  These are some of my summer friends.


Tif and Brit.  My friends from high school.

I was spoiled!

My cousin Brooke


My friend Peggy.  I was her Para for a short time and then we worked together as teachers


Grandma and Cherie
Cheryl and I

My cousin Britny's cute daughter

Family

The treats were divine

Amy, Ranea, and Carol

Elizabeth, Kim, and Suzanne










Caramie and I










Peggy, me, and Randi Jo






No comments: