Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Summer in Macon, Georgia

We spent this summer in Macon, Georgia.  It was a really weird summer.  I flew there the day after school got out, flew back for the party and farewell, stayed until the wedding.  I was back a week and then went to South Carolina.  We had some problems with housing so I ended up coming home a few weeks after South Carolina.  It was hard not being with Dave very much this summer.

Flying over the Grand Canyon






A view from my balcony.  The apartments were really nice

Every summer we have to restock all the basics.  It makes a long shopping trip.

Mango kept getting stuck behind the couch.

Random!  A bus pulling a car!

We went to a peach farm.  We were able to see how the clean, sort, and pack the peaches.  It was pretty interesting.  I do have to say that they don't taste as good as the ones in Perry!
They also had a you-pick section.  I picked Dave some blackberries.


Dave and I on the 4th of July.  The guys are crazy with fireworks

The girls did a competition for Vivint.  I filled it..  They did syncranized swimming and then a clip of them with their talents.



Maranea found out she was having a girl.


Our bishop when we first got married and lived in Logan was called as mission president to Macon, Georgia.  They were in our ward there.  We were able to go to dinner at their house one Sunday.  It was a lot of fun.  They are really neat people.


c

No comments: