Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Cruise

Dave and I went on a Cruise in April.  We had a great time!  We went to St. Thomas, Bahamas, and Puerto Rico.  We were supposed to go to Grand Turks also but they had a breakout of a sickness on the island and so nobody was allowed to go there.  This was my second cruise and Dave's third.  I didn't love the first cruise because it was really windy and I got sick.  This cruise was wonderful.  Our first cruise was on Princess and this one was on Carnival.  They were both great.  I liked Princess a little better because they had more movies out on top of the ship at night.  The food on both was fabulous!!  I crave it frequently. :)

Us getting ready to board.

Pulling out of Miami



It was our anniversary while we were there so they brought us a special dessert. 5 years to us!!!


At dinner

The servers would sing every night.  It was a lot of fun!

A movie on top of the ship one night

Us getting ready for the movie to start

Us at a yummy dinner!!

The next few pictures are of the people at the table with us.  I didn't know what to think about sharing a table with people we didn't know but it was a lot of fun to meet new people.



Every night Dave and I would go listen to this band play.  It was very relaxing.





The dinning room was beautiful!



Our room


I missed Mango...



No comments: