Saturday, August 3, 2013

Romantic Road and Munich

If I ever go to Europe again I will try to be more in shape!!

We drove on the Romantic road on the way to Munich.  We stopped in a cute town along the way.  We went up in one of the churches.  I am not sure how the stairs are deemed safe.  It was an awesome view once I got up there.



A view from the top.






There is a wall all the way around the city with watch towers every so often. 









This was the city square in Munich.





As we were walking around we came to an Abercrombie store.  They are opening soon and had tons of shirtless guys hanging out the windows and on the streets. 

Dave of course had to be a part of the excitement.  There were hundreds of people in front of the store.  He threw me his shirt and walked up.  Ha ha





No comments: