My cousin Rylee got her mission call to Argentina. She leaves in January.
Went to dinner and arcade with my siblings. J was in heaven!
We had Thanksgiving dinner at my moms. I may have given up at taking the panoramic pic. :) We had a nice time. It was sad knowing my parents wouldn't be there for the next few Thanksgivings.
Playing the dance game on the Wii. Mom and grandma really got into it!
Playing games with the fam.
Oak wanted to cuddle. I sure love her!
I love having the Christmas stuff up as long as possible. For one it is so hard to take everything out and put it away and it also brings the Christmas spirit into our house. Dave fought me on doing it. He wanted to do it the first of December but I talked him into doing it Thanksgiving night. :)
Mango didn't think this was a good idea....
Calendar I made off Pintrest. On the back it had an activity we were to do for every day in December. It was a lot of fun!
Another idea from Pintrest, we hung the Christmas cards we got to it.
We went to dinner at Tucanos and to see the lights at Temple Square with Dallin and Amanda.









2 comments:
Thanks for taking me to the concert! It really was SO fun to catch up and hang out like the good ole' days...even though I had a big pregnant belly this time. :)
And...I love all the Christmas decorations and traditions! The Advent sounds cool. You'll have to give me info on it. :)
Post a Comment