This is Mangos favorite spot in the winter, on the heater vent.:)
We had Mindy, Nate, and Oak come over and decorate gingerbread houses.
Mom showed up and had fun with the camera...
Dave took his task very seriously!
Mindy and Nate's struggled.....
Every Sunday evening in December we do Advent. We light 1 candle each Sunday leading up to Christmas. It is one of Dave's family traditions. We play Christmas music, drink hot chocolate, eat treats, and visit. It is fun!
Went to dinner with my friends!
We had a work Christmas party this year with families. I really wanted Dave to get a hair cut. It was pretty long and I was tired of it. :) He didn't want to cut it. The morning of my work Christmas party I told him I really wanted him to get a haircut for that night. This is what I came home to.....
I didn't know what to think. I laughed a little but then he seemed very serious and I was nervous.
So he hurried and went and fixed it!! :) It looks soooo much better!!!
We took Oak and J with us. Hallie had gone with Ryan's family. She kept them entertained. She is awesome!
We had my immediate family Christmas party a week before Christmas since Dave and I were going to Chicago for Christmas.
We played a game where you put a card on your head and have to ask questions to guess what it is. It was VERY entertaining. :)
The kids and a few of the guys made a snowman.
Since we were going to be gone for Christmas, Dave surprised me with a nice dinner. I came home from work and everything was set out and ready. He is so sweet sometimes. :) He made Roladon, a German dish. I LOVE it!!
We had our Christmas early.
Dave's sister gave him this hat for Christmas!


























No comments:
Post a Comment