One of our Sunday afternoons at my moms. Oak LOVES Dave. She wanted to play with Dave.
He of course cheated....
Oak came over and this is where I found her.. ha ha. Sure do love her. She always has us laughing.
Her and Dave pretending to sleep.
J turned 4! Crazy11
Soy bean
Mango lost his first tooth :)
My friend Kristi from work is getting married. Our department had a shower for her at Idle Isle Cafe.


My parents FINALLY got their mission call. By now we knew they were going to be mission presidents but not sure where. They turned their paper in November. We all wrote down where we thought they would go. I went on the church site for mission presidents 3 years early and printed the list since they would be getting replaced this year. I wanted London, Hawaii, or Austrailia. :) They got called to the Naga Phillipines mission. The Phillipines had ALOT of open missions. The church opened quiet a few missions this year. It is exciting to see the growth. My parents took us to Moore's cafe to open their call. I am excited for them because I think they will do a great job and touch a lot of lives but 3 years is a long time to be away from them! :( Before they knew where they were going they told us they would fly us each out once. Little did they know how expensive plane tickets would be..... we are still holding them to it!! :)

The relatives came over that night to hear where they were going.
The snow this winter has been insane! I am done with the cold and snow...
We went to visit Cory in rehab. They had some horses they work with there.
Dave and Cory of course had to battle it out on the ping pong table. It was nice seeing Cory. He is such a good guy.
We went to a new Brazillian grill place at City Creek for Cami's birthday!
Dave spoiled me for Valentines....
No comments:
Post a Comment