Sunday, August 11, 2013

April


The high school functional skills teacher, Greg asked Dave to play the drums for the prom dinner for some of the kids in his class and peer tutors. I of course invited myself! It was a lot of fun to see old students all dressed up and having such a great time.


Dave and I celebrated our 5th anniversary! We went out to Maddox for dinner.  Dave headed off to sale for the summer the next day. :(






Dave made me breakfast that morning.

J started soccer.  Enjoyed watching him play.  He still wasn't sure what to think about it.  He need to always take "breaks" and come sit and visit with us. :)








I went with some teachers in my district to the Significant Cognitive Disabilities conference in Provo.  I love going to the conferences because I always learn new things and I enjoy being with my coworkers.  Eileen is one of my bosses at the district office.  She received an award.



Mango chilling.

Dave's dad came and stayed with me for a few days so he could go visit Cory.  I made baked potatoes for dinner one night.  I guess I didn't poke enough holes in it and it EXPLODED!  How embarrassing!!

a




No comments: