Thursday, July 3, 2008

Honeymoon

We went to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for our honeymoon. We had a great time! We stayed in an amazing resort! We hung out on the beach a lot and went into town one day and bought souvenirs. Of course Dave had to speak "his" Spanish to everyone. For those of you who do not know what Dave's Spanish is, it is random words that Dave can think of in Spanish. People try to correct him and help him, he thinks it is so funny. I of course get a little embarrassed!!

This picture is of us getting ready to go to the beach party put on by the resort we were staying at. It was a lot of fun. They had a buffet of all kinds of foods and yummy treats. We were able to watch the sunset while we ate and watched the performance! It was very romantic!

1 comment:

BreAna said...

That is so funny that you went there on your honeymoon that is where linc and I wnet on ours I love it.