Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Disney World





Today is my birthday!! I am now 23, it is kind of weird..... Dave and I went with our friends Brady Quayle and his fiance Amber to Disney World Monday and Tuesday. It was really nice to get away and be together. Monday we went to Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom and Tuesday we went to Epcot and Hollywood studios. We had a really good time. I got to see Cinderella in the night parade in Magic Kingdom. I was soooo excited!!! I was so sad because I had not seen her all day I acted like a little girl! :) Next time I will have to go to a more manly park for Dave. :) He was a good sport and he did have a good time.









On Tuesday we were able to go to the temple! It was very beautiful. I was glad to go because we have not been able to since I took my endowments out. I will post a pic when I get it from Brady, my batteries for my camera died.









11 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad you had fun.

Jayson and Kassi Madson said...

fun pictures! I can't wait to see more! Happy Bday again! Hopefully one day we can join all you guys and go play!

BreAna said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday but I would have to say that going to disney world would be the best present anyone could give me. I hope you have a good one

Heidi & Derek said...

Happy Birthday! Disney World is an awesome way to celebrate! I hope you had a wonderful day!!

Reeder Family said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day. Maddie left you a message this morning wishing you a happy day - just incase you couldn't understand her!

Pallas said...

Happy Birthday Jamie!!!! I miss having you around and talking with you! Hope all is well! Love ya!

Kelvin & Tifanie said...

Hey nerds I didn't know you had a blog! I saw Mckells blog on my cousin's and then I found yours! Jamie I cannot believe that you are scuba certified, that is awesome. I can't wait for you guys to come back to Logan. We are moving back this weekend and I can't wait. Anyways we will see you soon

BRITTANY said...

Hey Jamie! I like your blog it's very cute! I looks like you are having lots of fun in Florida. and Happy birthday a few weeks ago.

Maddi and Cole said...

Jamie! I'm glad I found your blog! I'm so jealous you are so close to Disney World...we went there on our honeymoon and I seriously could live there! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list :)

Shannon said...

Jam- it looks like you are having a great time! Happy Birthday! Can you believe that we are 23? I think it is crazy! I have been thinking about you lately and wondering how you are, can't wait for you to come back so we can catch up:)

Kelvin & Tifanie said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog.