Thursday, July 3, 2008

Chicago



Dave and I headed to Chicago this weekend! Dave's brother Danny just got home from his mission to Russia. It was good to meet him. He is definitely more mellow than Dave and Cory! We had a great time. We went mini golfing, I beat Dave!! We went to the movies, taste of Chicago, and hung out. It was a great weekend. Cory and Danny both spoke in sacrament and did great jobs! Everyone is so kind to me at their ward in Chicago. It is fun to go there. We had dinner after with his aunt and uncle from Chicago, his oma and opa, and his family. It was really fun! Dave has a great family!

9 comments:

Laura Duce said...

Glad you have a blog now!

Becky said...

You are so beautiful. I'm so glad the wedding was wonderful!

CORYNN AND JER said...

Thanks for sending me the link - I added you to my "friends" list on my blog. Ours is mostly pictures of Clay... :) Your wedding looked beautiful and you look like you are having a great time! Keep posting those pics.

Rylee said...

Hey happy to see you join us bloggers! I added you to my friends

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie!
Thanks for sending me a link to your blog! I added your link to my blog. Looks like you are doing great! I want to go to Chicago this fall. We are only about 3 hours away and have never been. Keep in touch!

Heidi & Derek said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world. :)

Kirsten said...

ah, so nice to see my fam...sniff...i missed everything! you have the cutest blog, so fun to read!
funny story: i put in djneumann instead of jdneumann... have you checked out that one? it's all in spanish and there is a picture on the front that at first glance i mistook for dave! i totally thought he had changed the blog as a joke!

Jayson and Kassi Madson said...

I am so glad you have a blog now! Keep in touch girl!

Shannon said...

I was so excited to see your blog! I miss you tons and can't wait for you to come back to Utah! It looks like you are loving Florida! I loved your little postcard- what a fabulous idea!