Monday, February 4, 2013

August

I am WAY behind.  In August I came home before Dave like I normally do so I can set up my classroom.  Mango survived flying again.  He is a pretty good dog but I do feel bad for him.  J and my mom picked me up.  I miss him so much in the summers. 



I was craving a fresh peach milkshake ALL summer.  My mom made me one when I got home. :)

Mindy is so pretty!

Baby Sawyer and Oak.  When I left Sawyer was only 1 week old so he had changed SOO much!

Grams and I went to City Creek and Cheesecake Factory.  I love hanging out with my grams.

I met up with my cousins for an evening.  I wish we all lived closer.  They are all so sweet!!


I love and miss the Sunday afternoons when everyone gets together and visits.

This is my classroom the morning of the 1st day of school. 

I enjoyed my summer this year and made some wonderful friends.  I do wish sometimes I could just enjoy a summer at home but I know that I will miss the adventures once we are done with summer selling.


J was going to have a slumber party at my house but we found out quickly he is allergic to Mango. :(  This is before his allergic reaction...

Went through the temple open house with my parents.

Us girls.  Such a pretty temple.


No comments: