Sunday, February 24, 2013

September

PEACH DAYS!!  Dave likes it because it is the first fun thing he gets to do after working all summer.

Maddi and Kyle came and hung out with us a bit at Peach Days and then we celebrated the end of the summer at Maddox!

There is a Buffalo Wild Wings close to our house now :(  I am not a huge fan.  We go there too much in the summer.  Dave wanted to go and show Nate and Mindy how cool he thinks it is...



My parents rented a condo in St. George for us all to go down for a mini vacation.  They watched the kids one night and they bought us tickets to Aladdin at Tuacon.  It was fun!

We went hiking one day.  I am VERY out of shape.

Turning J into a Five Guys lover. :)

Watched the U vs BYU game while we were there.  The house was divided.

Had a get together with all the paras that I have worked with the past 3 years.  I have worked with some amazing ladies. 

I helped at the Temple celebration with kids with special needs.  It was a wonderful opportunity.  They all did such an amazing job! 



Dave's purchase from a door to door salesman....

Cute Oaks

I love when Oak is around, she can entertain Mango for hours!

No comments: