Sunday, November 4, 2012

Summer fun

This summer was by far my favorite summer.  Dave enjoyed North Carolina as well.  Here are a few last pictures of the summer.

Enjoying chicken Kabobs one morning before he headed off to work

Went to the u-pick farm again.  This is a peach tree.  The trees looked so sad.  I just have to say, my grandparents had beautiful orchards!!



Found a cute little Italian village that had Gelato!

The kids got their face painted

We went to a rodeo!  I was so happy to go to one.  I miss them during the summer!  It was a small one on someones farm ha ha.

Abagail and I

Dave and I at Pullen Park

Mango eating things he shouldn't

Cami, her kids, and I at Mellow Mushroom.  It is a pizza place.




Tamera, Nakita, me, Megan.  A neat family in the stake.  They invited me to lunch and girl time before I left!

Brock



Lunch at Bahama Breeze

Sunday Game night!  I miss this!!

I hope next summer is as fun as this one was!!!  Met some great friends and went to a lot of neat places!

No comments: