I can't find the picture of Dave blowing out his candles.

Dave was in his friend's wedding line in Boise.

His friend Trevor that got married and his wife had all the cars in the parking lot decorated. I thought that was very unique ha ha.
I had the ladies I work with in my room over for dinner. It was a lot of fun. We try to have a get together a few times a year. I am VERY lucky to work with the ladies that I do. They are amazing and are great at what they do. We have had a lot of unique and challenging few years and they are the best!

Dave had an idea to try and scare the trick-or-treaters. Sad to say, his brilliant idea didn't work. He was disappointed. :)

We went with my family to Peach City. I haven't been in years and it was really good and fun! I kinda like my family!
This is my CUTE nephew Jarrett! He is my little pal. When Dave was out of town one weekend J came and stayed the night to keep me safe. :) This kid has WAY to much energy. We watched 5 different movies in an hour period. He may or may not have a short attention span....
No comments:
Post a Comment