Dave and I went with our friends Johnny and Kim to Italy at the end of September for 11 days. We had such a great time! Italy is one of the places we have always wanted to go. Johnny went on his mission there so it was so nice to have him get us to the cool places and speak the language when we needed. We went all over Italy. It was so fun to see a lot of different places but it sure was tiring, we didn't want to miss a thing! I will break up our trip with a few different posts.
We flew into Milan and stayed the first few nights in Rapallo.

We ate dinner the first night in Genova. I have not ever seen so many beautiful yachts! There sure are a lot of rich people in Italy!

We finally got to Rapallo around 11:00 that night and the condo office was closed... so we had to find a hotel... that was an adventure! This picture is on the balcony of our hotel. It was really pretty around the hotel. Don't worry, when we went to check in that morning, the keys to our condo were under the doormat.. It only was a $160.00 mistake ha ha.

This is a view of Rapallo from the road to our condo.
Some pictures of our condo.



Johnny and Dave cleaning up so we could leave.

This is downtown Rapallo. I loved the allies, buildings, and atmosphere!!

We got gelato everyday at least once, mostly twice!! Dave and I would attempt to share...didn't always work out well! :)


They had a LITTLE beach area that the guys wanted to experience. Kim and I chilled and enjoyed the entertainment of Johnny and Dave. The beach on this side of Italy was gravel... kind of different. The water was so beautiful though! It was so clear.


Dave and Johnny being themselves!

Another pretty picture of Rapallo.
The food here was really good. I think it spoiled us... not all places in Italy have good food.
4 comments:
I am SO jealous! That looks like so much fun!
Yup I'm jealous! REALLY jealous! :)
the gelato picture is the best (ps, i haven't forgotten to call)
So fun! I bet the gelato was amazing. How does it compare to the gelato in Miami? I don't have much to compare to... I can just imagine being on a trip with both Johnny and Dave. It must have been quite entertaining haha!
Post a Comment