So Dave and I have been in New York for almost 2 months. It has gone by so fast. We are living in New Rochelle which is right by the Bronx. We have a train station right outside of our apartment so it is so nice when we want to go into the city. It is only about 30 minutes to get to the city when we take the train. My mom wants to see some pictures of our apartment so these are for her! :) This is our living room. It is pretty clean cause Dave surprised me and cleaned the apartment yesterday! He is so good to me. I love things clean but I don't love to clean...it causes problems. This week has been a little stressful because we have been trying to buy our car since Monday and it seems like there is one thing after another that needs to be done. I just wish they give you a list at the beginning so when you get things done and excited to pick up the car your not disappointed when you have something new to do. Hopefully tomorrow morning we can FINALLY pick it up!!! I will post some pictures soon!
This is the view to the east out of our living room window. We live on the 22nd floor. Yes, I have to ride the elevator. I am doing pretty good. During the year since our elevator accident (click here for blog post)....I have had a lot of anxiety. I am still selective about elevator I take but I have come a far way. Ha Ha. You can see the Long Island Sound(that's the water). It was a little foggy the day I took this picture. It is so pretty when it is clear. On Saturday's and Sunday's the ocean is filled with sailboats. It is so pretty to see.
Our kitchen. Looks pretty similar to the one from Miami (click here for Miami pics. The apartments are similar but Miami is a lot prettier!). This year though there is an opening above the sink into the dinning/living room. I love it mainly cause when I cook dinner I can watch my shows!!!ha ha :) I need to stop watching TV so much!
1 comment:
I'm super jealous that you are living in NYC while I'm stuck in Logan. I envy you! We need to start the book club back up in the Fall...I miss you!
Post a Comment