Thursday, June 18, 2009

Time Square with the girls and work BBQ

Lexie, Maranea. Ashley, Lucky, and I went downtown to meet the guys for dinner at Dave and Busters on night. I drove down there and didn't die!! I am was excited. New York drivers are out of control!! Drivers make 2 lane road 3 lanes somehow.
Us at Time Square

Maranea, me, Eliese, Ashley, and Lucky. We would get together and watch American Idol at nights. We try to do stuff together because it gets pretty boring out here!! They are so nice to put up with me when my phone rings all night. This was Eliese's last day. She was being the OA on weekends. Now I work Monday-Saturday. Fun Fun summer. At least I am making money so I can't complain

Work BBQ. The guys earned money towards a BBQ for their memorial day incentive. Last year they got extra money on each sell....APX is getting cheaper but oh well. It turned out so yummy. We had hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken kabobs, steak kabobs, salads, chips, and drinks!
Dave being a nerd!





Most of the techs.
This year has been soooooo nice. Last year was a nightmare. I hated every second of it but this year has been very nice. The techs are awesome. They actually want to work, crazy concept I know. I am not going crazy this year, I think Dave loves me more now :)

3 comments:

Tarinelli said...

The BBQ turned out great!! You are so nice to put that together for the guys. Did you see Nelli's face in the one... it's hilarious! You'll have to email me those pics.

Sharon said...

Hey this is mother---great job on the BBQ.I'm so happy your having fun this year. Love the pictures. Put some more on the blog....like your apartment, your Sunbeams :O. Sure miss you and Dave. 31 more days until dad and I fly out to be with you and Dave. Talk to you later on today .
Love and miss you, MOM

I hope this sends

I hope this sends.....

Sharon said...

It sent :) :) :).