Sunday, March 1, 2009

I am half way through student teaching!!


So I have finished my Special Education student teaching!! I start my Elementary Education student teaching on Tuesday. It is so excited to be graduating this May. I am starting to apply for jobs so hopefully I can get a hob close by. I can't wait to have my own class!!!


The Special Ed department has all the districts in Utah come to Logan and interview us. Well, this year it was canceled due to the bad weather. We were all a little bummed since districts usually give you a job on the spot. Us girls made the best of the day and went to lunch!! We know how to have a good time and eat yummy food. :) We had a blast. It is so fun getting together with everyone I went through the program with. I miss not seeing them everyday.
My sister Mckell did have her baby earlier this month. I will post pics tomorrow when I see her.

1 comment:

Tarinelli said...

That sound like fun. I bet you won't have a problem getting a job. You'll be a great teacher! I can't wait to see pics of your sisters baby.