Tuesday, February 3, 2009

MIndy's shower and wedding


My mom, sister, and I at Mindy's shower

Mindy and Nate got married on January 23rd. It was such a wonderful day and Mindy look absolutely beautiful. Dave's mission president sealed them, it was so good. Mindy seems so happy and Nate is so good to her and I am so grateful.


Mindy and I at her luncheon

This is such a great picture to show Dave's personality.

Dave, Jake, and some of Nate's friends decorated their car. I think this was Dave's favorite part of the day!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

YOu 4 are beautiful. It was a beautiful wedding and of course Mindy was a beautiful bride. Tell dave the car was great. I was laughing as we left.

DeeAura said...

Jame, you have the MOST beautiful and amazing family I have possibly ever met in my life. I'm so happy for all of you! LOVE you. :)

Tarinelli said...

Your page looks so cute! I'm glad you were able to fix it after i messed it up.