Dave and I were able to go to Cancun for a few days in January. It was such a nice trip to get away and be in the sun! We spent a day laying on the beach and then the other day in Cozumel where Dave and his guy friends went scuba diving; I was a wimp and wouldn't go...maybe one day? I loved Cancun though, I have always wanted to go (my romance novels made it seem so romantic :) ) The water is as blue as it is in pictures and the sand is sooo white, it is so beautiful.
I hope to go back again and spend more time.
2 comments:
Geez you should've invited me.
How fun! I love Cancun! Dusty and i went there last year and I am pretty sure it is the prettiest place ever. (Just like the romance novels say!) By the way, what books are you into lately, I am in need of a good read:)
Post a Comment