10 years ago
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Help!
I have the hardest time posting pics. If anyone can help me I would love you forever. Once you load a pic is there anyway that you can move it around or move the text. It always loads in a weird order and I can't move them. I also can't type anything above it or what not. I know a lot of your posts look so nice but I am not so sure how to do it. I also need to fix my top pic. PLEASE HELP!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You should call me and I'll explain everything. :) If you are typing on your blog and go to edit html tab you can move stuff around by copying and pasting. Or if you're in the compose tab you can drag stuff around if you click and hold. Also in that tab they have center, left, right alignment like in word and you just highlight the words you want moved and click on the alignment. If it's a pic click on it then clich which alignment. Does that make sense?
Stop by and I can show you a few tricks!!!
Post a Comment