Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rodeo


So I know some of you are dying to know how Dave did at the rodeo the other day. Well, I am happy to say he did pretty darn good. His friend was competing in the rodeo for UVU. It was not as exciting as it would have been if it was not a college rodeo but it was still fun. We went with our friends Danny and Candace. This rodeo had a lot of events I had never seen because they have to adapt all the events for the girls. Some of the events embarrassed me because the girls did the wimpiest events. Oh well life goes on. I made Dave promise he will go to another rodeo with me next summer.


After his friend competed he let Dave ride his horse. I made Dave promise that he would not do anything stupid on the horse. He promised and later told me he wished he had not. He said he had the best idea he thought of while riding the horse. He said he wanted to take the horse into the boys bathroom. He said, "Wouldn't it be so cool to be going the bathroom and then have a horse walk in?" I am so glad I made him promise!!! He did a lot better on the horse than I did....

1 comment:

Jayson and Kassi Madson said...

oh man that sounds like something jayson would want to think of too! im glad you are breaking Dave in to all of the country/deomliton derby/rodea great fun things!!! keep it up! he just needs to add in 4wheeling in the Quayle Orchards with you. haha that would be an adventure and a half!:)