Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've been tagged!

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Prison Break
2. One Tree Hill
3.Private Practice
4. The Office
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Law and Order SVU
7. 24
8. Lost
*I probably spend way too much time watching these shows but it is my relaxing time.


My Favorite 8 Restaurants:
1. Le Nonne (Amazing!!)
2. Tucanos
3. Maddox
4. Olive Garden
5. Cafe Sabor
6. Five Guys Hamburgers
7. Pizza Hut
8. Wingers

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. I stayed home from work and one of my two classes because I didn't feel good.
2. Slept ALOT
3. Went to one of my classes to give a presentation
4. Made Swiss steak for dinner
5. Laid around while Dave went to the gym to work out. (it was nice to have an excuse so I didn't have to go.)
6. Watched Private Practice

7. Homework
8. Cuddled and relaxed with the hubby

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. The Weekend!!
2. My two new nephews
3. Student Teaching
4. Graduation
5. Christmas in Chicago
6. Going to Cancun January
7. Relaxing sometime
8. One day buying a house

8 Things On My Wishlist
1. To have healthy babies someday
2. To win the lottery
3. Go to Australia
4. Be financially secure
5. Buy a house
6. Not live to far from family
7. Travel lots
8. Go on a mission with Dave

8 People I Tag:
1. Kjerstin
2. Crystal
3. Laura
4. Deeaura
5. McKenzie
6. Alli
7. Jamie
8. Korianne
*Sorry if you have already been tagged

2 comments:

DeeAura said...

You watch Private Practice and Grey's?! :) Yesssss. Also, I approve of every show on that list. And One Tree Hill reminds me of when we'd watch it in your Grandma's basement when Crystal was living there! Oh, the good 'ol days! :)

Elise said...

Jamie, I was checking out some blogs and found a link to yours! I was so excited. It was great to see you up in Logan a couple weeks ago and as always you are just as cute as ever. I love finding people's blogs so I can stay caught up on their lives.
Anyway, my blog is private, but if you want me to add you to my reader list so you can check it out just email me at ecsleeman@gmail.com