Dave and I went to his mission reunion in Provo last weekend. It was a lot of fun. I wish I would have taken my camera, I am not sure what I was thinking! His mission president was Elder Perry's son. It was good to meet him and meet companions Dave has told me about. After the reunion we stayed the night with our friends Amber and Brad. It was soooo good to see them, it has been so long. They have been such great friends to us and we have missed them.
We went to both sessions of General Conference on Saturday, it was really neat. There were a lot of things I needed to hear. Danny, Dave's brother, and his friend drove down to Salt Lake with us. It was good to see Danny. We also visited Dave's grandparents who are on a mission in Salt Lake.
Sunday, we spent watching conference with my family. Grams always makes dinner on Sunday so it was fun to visit with my relatives.
This past weekend Dave has been in Chicago for his friends wedding. Dave was a groomsman. Weddings outside of Utah are a lot bigger deal. His friend has been planning this wedding for two years!!!! They all thought Dave and I were crazy to only be engaged for 6 weeks! Our wedding was very simple though. I wish I could have gone with him but we will be in Chicago for Christmas.
Our friends Amber and Brady were married this weekend. I went to the reception and was able to visit with our friends Leslie, Chris, Josh, and April. I was soooo happy! It was so good to see them. We are getting together this coming weekend and I am very excited.
10 years ago
5 comments:
HEY!! I dont know how I came across this, not creepy, i promise. but hows it going?? how's life?? It sounds like its going well, but anywho, have a good one!!
it was so fun to see you this weekend! sorry we ended up spending all day saturday with Jaysons family. Im so glad you came to the reception though! We will someday find a way to meet this husband of yours...haha:)
Jamie! I'm so glad I found you! You look amazing! Hope all is well!
Dave I was reading one of my friends blogs and saw you and jamies name and just had to see if it was you guys it is was! It's good to see what youre up too. We need to do something soon! Jon
Hey Sister! I tagged you so make sure to go check it out on my blog! Love ya! :)
Post a Comment