Dave and I are back in Logan going to school. We moved into a condo September 1st and have finally unloaded all of our boxes. I am amazed at how much stuff we have!! We now need to decorate our place. School is keeping us VERY busy so I have not thought to much about decorating.
I graduate in the spring in elementary and special education. Dave has a few more years left and will be graduating in Journalism. I completed the special education classes last year and now have this semester to finish up my elementary education classes. In the spring I student teach and then I am done! I have four good friends from the special education program now in my elementary education program this semester. I am so glad to have them in my classes. The elementary education program is not what I thought it would be. I am very disappointed with how it is going but it will all be in the past soon enough.
Dave went to his first demolition derby! He really enjoyed it. We had a really good time and were able to visit with some of our friends. This derby had trucks, I have never seen a derby with trucks! It was a little scary because 2 trucks rolled and one started on fire. Dave loved the scary parts best.
These are Dave's children. He loves to feed the ducks. There were three ducks that used to come to our house around 6:00 every night. This particular night Dave was waiting for them and they never came so he went to the pond. He came back to the back door and told me to come and look at what he found. I could not stop laughing. He was in heaven!
My mom and I were able to go to the DC temple after the funeral.
This is my favorite hamburger place EVER!! Tyler and Alex introduced it to me the first summer I was in Virginia. Luckily I found one in Florida this summer! I hear that Salt Lake will be getting one soon. Everyone should go there, it is amazing. My mom and I went twice when we were in Virginia!!!! We were only there Friday night to early Sunday morning....I think my mom thought I was crazy. :)
I love this pizza place. It is a little random. It is called Generous George Pizza! My cousin Becky and her husband Curtis were in DC for their anniversary so we were able to meet up with them for dinner after we went to the temple. It was good to see them!
4 comments:
Well now that you live seriously live like less than a mile away from us you guys should give us a call!
I am so glad you are home and doing well. You need to give me a call when you have some time. I miss talking to you.
i am so jealous you are in logan that is where i would like to be. i hope you are having a good time
I am so glad to hear that you are doing good, and that everything is going great for the both of you. Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun! I miss Logan, but i probably wont say that once it gets freezing cold. I can't believe he hadn't been to a demolition derby! Im so glad you broke him in! We need to catch up sometime, you guys should come visit us down here when it gets too cold in Logan! DEAL!!
Post a Comment