I took my last test of my college career on Wednesday! I am very excited! I cannot believe I am almost done with my classes. October 27th to Thanksgiving break I will be in an elementary school for my practicum. After that I have student teaching and I AM DONE!!! Wahoo I feel good about life today! :)
Tonight I am taking Dave to his first rodeo. I love rodeos! I wonder what Dave's dad will think about Dave going to a rodeo!! :)
10 years ago
4 comments:
Congrats Jamie!! I am very proud of you - it is a huge accomplishment finishing college!! Love ya - Suz
That is so exciting about getting school done. I wish I could say the say thing. It was really nice to see you today. Good luck with student teaching. I think that would be fun
doesn't it feel great to be almost done??!! are you excited for student teaching? (are you going to do it locally?) you will be such a good teacher!
tell dad it was a white sox rodeo. that ought to lessen the blow.
Day-I think that's my favorite haircut on you (besides the short short, but not army short), and that's saying something after that killer bowl cut you used to sport! Ducks? You and Dalton have new loves in common.
Post a Comment