So lately I have been pretty down. I have no energy and am very stressed. School is very stressful and very demanding with my time. I am too young to have no energy and to constantly be so tired. Dave has been so patient with me. I am so thankful he is because I am not so fun to be around when I am feeling this way.
So I was planning on making Swiss steak for dinner tonight. I was going to start it this morning and put it in the crock pot all day but I didn't get out of bed early enough this morning (getting out of bed in the morning is not one of my strong points). As we were driving home from work I was telling him what I was planning on making for dinner. The whole time I was feeling like I had so much to get done tonight and didn't really feel like cooking. I walked in the door and could smell onion, I didn't think much of it but walked into the kitchen and saw a wonderful surprise. Dave came home in between his classes and put the Swiss steak in the crock pot!! I was so happy and relieved. It was honestly better than when i make it. He is so wonderful! During his break he even went to the store and got the things I was needed to get after school. I have a wonderful husband and love him very much. Thank you so much Dave!!:)
10 years ago
3 comments:
I Love when guys do sweet little things like that you must have a keeper ;0)
Jamie, Jamie, Jamie! Wow it's been forever! It is so good to see that your happily married! Keep in touch. MUAH
Dave you deserve a big kiss for that one, from Jamie of corse! by the way jamie we fianlly have a blog, (scoubesfam.blogspot.com)
wish we could see you guys
Post a Comment