Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Trip to Utah Part 1


We made to trek to Utah.  We stopped and stayed the night in Hurricane, outside of St. George, with our friends Kassi and Jayson.  It was so fun to spend some time with them.  It was also fun to meet her cute twins, Callie and Jack, in person.


Roadtrippin'

We stopped in Provo to meet Uncle Cory.

It was so fun to see my family all waiting to see us at my grandma's house.  Love them all so much!
Oak and J excited to meet Dax.

Soy bean

Grams and Jem

Me and Mindy



Dave, Bret, and James

Dax taking it all in

That night we saw a lot of smoke and heard a ton of sirens.  Of course my moms influence kicked in and I had to know what was going on....naturally, grandma and I jumped in the car to investigate.  It ended up being an old mill across from the Jr. High that was on fire.  It is sad to see things with such history ruined.  When we got there it was packed.  I think half of Brigham was there.  It was a little insane. Gotta love small towns...






Face timing with mom and dad.


Meeting BettyAnn.  I have never met a sweeter person.  We became fast friends.  She is so sweet and helped me so much.  I will always love her.  She loved Dax and is so good to him. 

We visited Ashley and Nellie.  Lucky is getting so big!

Grams loved cuddling with Dax

Mckell got a tramp for her kids.  Dave was way to excited.



Dave and I went to the temple with grams.  It was fun to get to the temple.





Oak and I walked to the cemetery and visited Grandpa Reeder, Grandma and Grandpa's graves.


We met up with Caramie and Matt for dinner one night.  


Dax and Benson

He loves his Aunt Mindy

We celebrated Mindy's birthday




Oak loves being with Dax

Mom is sooo weird!


No comments: