Sunday, September 9, 2012

Visit from Dave's Parents

Dave's parents came to visit in July for a few days in July.  We had a great time.

One day we went to downtown Raleigh.  We walked past the Governor's mansion, went to the Science museum, history museum, and the state capitol building.  It was a pretty hot day!


Dave and Renee in front of the Governor's mansion


Dave (my Dave's dad :) )and Renee in front of the History museum.


Inside the state capitol

Awesome library inside the state capitol.  I want a library like this one day!!





Renee and I in front of the state capitol

One day we went to Wilmington to the beach.  Maddi came with us.

Maddi and I in front of the studio where they filmed some of One Tree Hill.

Peyton from One Tree Hill's house.

Brooke from One Tree Hill's house.  Ha ha we are weird I know.


Lunch with all of us at The Pit.  A good BBQ place in Raleigh.  It was featured on the Food Network.

Ranee and I got a pedicure and manicure. :)




Dave and his parents playing hearts!

Love when they come visit! :)

3 comments:

Tarinelli said...

Looks like you guys had a way fun and busy summer! Those are the best kind. Glad you're back in Utah!

Kirsten said...

I thought I was the only one who wanted a library like that! hahaha

Brad and Amber said...

So jealous you got to see One Tree Hill houses!