Saturday, March 10, 2012

Vegas/New Years Eve/January!

On Christmas afternoon we drove to Vegas for a few days. We were going to go onto Disneyland but it seemed really crowded and I was really tired. :(
We stayed at Caesar's Palace. We ate yummy food, walked around, went to a Jerry Seinfield stand up show, and relaxed. It was a nice little get away.

At the Jerry Seinfield show.

Us at my favorite place :) I will stay there one day...

The cool flower display inside the Bellagio.

In front of the Venetian

The Venetian was decorated soooo pretty for Christmas! We loved it!!
I may love the Kardashian's....... They have a new store in Vegas so naturally we had to stop by.

We spent New Year's Eve in Logan with Nelli, Ashley, Venice and Leslie & Chris. We had dinner at Le Nonne and then played The Newlywed Game. It was a really fun night!

Over Christmas break we hung out with Caramie, Matt, Caylee, and Mike. It was so nice to hang out with them all again. We had dinner and played games.
Matt had a remote control helicopter and Dave fell in love with it. I guess he ordered one that night.... when it came Dave was a kid in a candy store. :)
Dave went to his first Jazz game. :) I have tried to get him to go but had no such luck. His work gave us free box seats and he couldn't say no. :) I had never been in a box seat, it was really nice. I could get used to that. ;)

2 comments:

Elisabeth Jessop said...

I love reading your blog, Jamie, just so you know :) Looks like things are going well - what a fun trip! Miss you! Give my love to everyone! Liz

Tarinelli said...

You two do so much fun stuff. Vegas looks fun for Christmas. And I love going to Jazz games. Box seats would be awesome! We should hang out soon.