Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Addition to our family....

Meet Mango.......


Dave bought me a chihuahua for Valentines. It was definitely a surprise. He was so tiny he could stand up in this shoe box when it was closed. He is so big now!

Trying to get to know Mango right after I opened him. He wasn't a big fan of me the first few days. Since then he likes me more and I like him. :) I have never had a pet so I was unsure but it has been fun, I am surprised!

He likes sitting in our sweaters when he is cold or nervous.


J had to come meet Mango. He was pretty exciting and really cute with him. Mango was a little afraid of him...

Mango looking innocent.

The other morning we wrapped himself in my down comforter.

When I get home from work we usually take a nap.
Dave trying to teach him to fetch
Last night Mindy bought Mango his first sweater. We kind of matched ha ha. He looked so cute. He didn't love it but I think he will over time. :)

3 comments:

Brad and Amber said...

How fun! I am sorry we missed you when you came down a few weeks ago.

Tanner and Jamie said...

Hahaha!!! Love it Jame!!!

Tarinelli said...

How cute! He's so tiny and I love the name Mango.