Dave left the end of April to work for the summer. I was lucky this year to have Mindy, Nate, and Oakland living with us to keep me busy. I also spent time catching up with friends. I am not the best at taking pictures, I really want to be better. I will just post the pictures I have.
I had some of my younger cousins over for our annual girls night and sleepover. We had a blast. They are such cute girls. We ate at the Yogurt Factory, played games, and watched a movie.
Mindy and Maddi

Me, Ashlyn, and Maddi playing Sorry

Oh ya, Nate hung out with us, ha ha. Not sure what he thought of our girl night! Nate, Mindy, and the 2 older girls played Apples to Apples.

Me and Maddi playing Clue

Maddi and Ashlyn.
Don't I have the cutest cousins ever!

Tif, Brit, Sarah, and I at a Mexican restaurant in Layton.
Once a month I get together for lunch with my best friends from high school. It has been so much fun. I really needed to get out and be social again. These girls are amazing and it is so fun!!
2 of my good friends from college got married this month. A few of the girls threw them a shower. It was so fun to get together and catch up on each others lives and play crazy games in a restaurant! I was so lucky to make and keep in contact with such good friends from college. It sure made going through the SPED program fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment