
Dave's parents came and visited us over the 4
th. It was so great having family here! We had such a good time with them. Dave worked a lot but we were able to all spend time together Sunday and Monday morning. On Saturday morning I was able to go into the city with his parents and go on a tour of Upper Manhattan and Harlem. Harlem is quiet the place! It was a little scary but was a good adventure. Dave's parents went on a tour of lower Manhattan the day before. On Saturday night we went to a Chinese restaurant and then watched fireworks for our apartment. We are up 22 floors so we are able to see them very well. There was 2 firework shows in in the city we live in that we were able to see plus about 10 others we watched from surrounding cities and Long Island. It was awesome to see so many at one time. The night before we counted 10 shows we watched as well. I LOVE the 4
th of July and am so thankful to live in this country. I just hope that things continue to be safe and ran well....

Dave and I at Turtle Pond in Central Park on Sunday!

Dave and Renee at the Manhattan Temple. It still is so crazy to me to see a temple in the middle of skyscrapers and so much traffic.

A note his parents wrote on the wall of the Apollo theater in Harlem from Dave. Ha ha. There was a huge shrine there in memory of Michael Jackson. There was people blasting his music and selling all kinds of
merchandise of Michael Jackson in the street. The day he died and the day of his funeral a lot of the guys had a hard time selling because people were so upset. I think Michael Jackson had a lot of good music but he was creepy.

His parents writing on the wall.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time with Dave's parents. I can't believe how much people out here love MJ. He does have great music but come on...
Post a Comment