Friday, July 3, 2009

Latest NYC adventures!

Dave and I were able to go to the Manhattan temple one morning to do a session with our friends Nelli and Ashley. It was a beautiful temple!! I was surprised because the outside doesn't really look to much like a temple and it is in the middle of a lot of buildings in NYC but we were amazed at the inside. It was a wonderful experience and we hope to go back again soon!
My friend Brook and her baby Bridgett came for the day to hang out. It was a lot of fun! They sure wore me out though ha ha. I am not used to much exercise and we walked ALOT!! It was a great time. We went to Central Park and I saw so much more than the last time I was there. It is crazy how big it is. This is a castle at central park by turtle lake. There are hundreds of turtles in the water. It was cool. We met a nice older man who walked us to the castle and told us about central park. It was crazy to see such a nice person in NY. Usually people are screaming, swearing, or honking at you. It gave me more faith for the people in NY, ha ha.


This is a pic of us in Central Park. Brooke's friend also met us downtown (Brooke I stole this pic from your blog, hope you don't mind). We went to China Town, Central Park, and Tiffany's. It was such a fun day. It is nice to be around people and not just seating on my couch all day!! Dave's parents are here for the weekend and I am so excited, they are so great to me! I will post pics soon.

No comments: