Jake and Joyce took J to California. They were so kind and brought some of our things that we left in Utah like our Barbeque and a few other odds and ends. They stayed the first night at our house.
They went to Disneyland. When Jake went to Six Flags I was able to get J and hang out with him for the day!!! I was in heaven.
Pics Mckell sent me of J in Disneyland.
J loved going to the beach
J LOVES Cars. He was showing me how to play cars when I was getting ready.
We then went to Chuck E Cheese. He had a fun time trying everything out.
We met up with Dave at Apollo Park and fed the ducks.
We had so much fun playing for the day. It was so hard to say good bye. :(
10 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment