Friday, September 19, 2014

Sept-Utah trip


Dax and I headed for a spur of the moment trip to Utah.  We stayed at my parents house with Dallin, Amanda, and Stockton.  It was fun for Dax to have a little friend to play with.



Went to Peach Days Friday night with Mindy and her family.






I love that he gives me kisses!




Grandma loved playing with Dax.
Little Alfalfa

Dax loves his cousins!


I think it is time to get the next size of diapers.


Found some old pictures while in Utah.  Trying to see if Dax looks like me..





Dax and I met up with Maddi and Cami in Salt Lake for dinner.  I love getting together with them!







Oh Aunt Mindy!

We stopped by and visited Sister Sevy.  She is such a sweet lady.  Sure do love her!







I miss being close to my family


As we were driving home we ran into Nate in Fillmore working.  Kinda fun.

Dax and Dave missed each other!

No comments: