When we got there we went on a walk on the beach.
Our friend Berkley is so good at photography. She snapped some pictures of us that night.
I love camp fires! Dax did really well, I was proud of him. It was the first time that Dave and I have been camping together. I like camping!
Dave and Adam ready to head out
I had planned to go... but as we drove away I had a minor panic attack. Since having Dax, my anxiety has been through the rough. Not sure why... Also the jolting of the dune buggie hurt my back and stomach. My back has been hurting where the epidural was and I am still healing from my c-section. So I wimped out and heading back. Dylan took my place. Then it weighed to much so they had to head back again. When they got out they kept getting stuck haha. There was 40 foot drops and all that, it is good I didn't go. I wouldn't have been very much fun...:)
Dave got the dune buggie stuck....
Bree and Adam waiting to be rescued...
The group. We really enjoy the people who Dave works with and I love their wives. We are blessed to be in the office.
Bundling Dax up. It got a little chilly.
Dax was challenged to do the ALS ice bucket challenge and donate money. He of course had to be weird.
My friend Eudelia is moving to Las Vegas so some of us girls headed down to Santa Monica for a girls night out. It was my first time leaving Dax and it was hard but was so nice to get out. We had such a fun night. We ate at the California Pizza Kitchen then walked the Pier. We got back at 2:00 in the morning. I haven't been out that late for soo long haha.
These girls are the best!!
Alysia, Jen, Me, and Melissa
Eudelia, Crystal, Tina, Daisy, Cecilia, and Alysia
Daisy, Eudelia, and I
Crazy Daisy! :) She is such a fun person!
Dusty and Stacie came over to play games one night. Had to break out the bubbly. :)
Went to Hurricane Harbor
Dax didn't love the life jacket hahaha
Us girls left the babies off with the boys and we hit the slides. I am not sure I like having a gopro around...I get a little scared haha.
We came back to find the guys walking back like this....so funny had to take a pic.
Elder Mallory and Elder Park before they were transferred. It has been fun to have missionaries in the ward and come to our house. In Utah you don't get that opportunity much.
Dax likes to walk Mango. Mango doesn't like that very much..












No comments:
Post a Comment