Sunday, July 1, 2012

May

In May J and I hung out a lot!  He got a Jessie doll and he is now in love!


Mango graduated from puppy classes.  He can now sit, lay, stay, and leave thing.  He did good in classes with "come" but now never listens to Dave or I!

Had to throw in a pic of my cute sis and niece!

J before he ran out of McDonald's emergency exit and set the alarm off throughout the whole restaurant....

Hung out with my family on Mother's Day. My parents are planning on going on a mission in 6 months or so. I was kind of sad knowing they probably won't be here this time next year. :(

Mangs and I watched a lot of TV.  He is very into the Bachelorette this season!! (I must say this season is very good. :) )

Baby Sawyer was born.  This is Mckell's second.  He is so sweet.  I had to leave when he was a week old.  He is going to be huge when I get home!  I am so sad. 

Grams and Sawyer. 
 Sawyer and I

Grams, Sawyer, and I.  Grams went down with me and we went out to eat after.  I miss her!  She is my buddy.

My first apple as a teacher ha ha. :)

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

now that is a good apple for the teacher!
sawyer is so sweet!