Sunday, February 27, 2011

I think it is time to update the blog.... After we went to South Carolina I met up with Dave in Lynchburg Virginia for a week. We then moved to Charleston, West Virginia. We lived in a Residence Inn for the rest of the summer. It ended up being a great summer! I worried about living in a hotel for so long but it had so many perks that out weighed the bad!

1. A maid to clean our room
2. There was a nice breakfast every morning
3. They had dinner for us every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in the lobby
4. A pool
5. Free internet and cable

There was a lot of fun wives to hang out with. I didn't have a car so I stayed at the hotel everyday unless others were doing something. My day consisted of watching TV, reading books (I read 15), preparing for the school year, or going to the pool (I wasn't as faithful as the other girls). My nights consisted of eating in the lobby, playing games, and Monday night watching the Bachelorett!

It was a relaxing summer and I really enjoyed it. Here are some pictures of the summer.
Dave's Parents came to visit during the 4th of July. We watched the fireworks over the river. It was fun!
I woke to a nice surprise for my birthday! The girls also threw me a little birthday that afternoon. It was so nice of them.
Most of the girls on our night on the town to see the Twilight movie.
Some of us at the children's museum
Learning to play poker! One of the many games we played this summer

I hope this summer is as fun as last! I met some great people and was able to relax and enjoy life.

Poor Dave, he worked all the time. I really appreciate his hard work

1 comment:

Tarinelli said...

Good Times! Hopefully this summer will be just as fun!