
I finished the last day of school today!!! It is great to have my 1st year of teaching behind me. I have learned a lot this year. I had great students and I will miss the ones that will be moving onto 8th grade. I am also excited for a break (well working at home...). I have made some good friends and had interesting experiences with others but overall it has been a good year!
Now onto South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia. It will be an interesting summer!
3 comments:
what part of South Carolina??? thats our Home Sweet Home!! I cant believe you are teaching at ACYI...thats awesome!!! Sounds like life is treating you well!
I'm so happy that you updated your blog and glad to hear that you survived your first year of teaching. Did you make it to Virginia? I can't believe Dave totaled his car!!! Is he okay? I hope you guys are doing well!!!!!
Congrats on surviving your first year! What a relief it is!
Post a Comment