10 years ago
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
I have a job!
I officially have a job for next year!! I am so excited to have my own classroom! I will be teaching at an elementary school in Tremonton. I am not a big fan of Tremonton so this will be interesting! :) Don't be mad Randi Jo!! We are now trying to figure out where to live... I am trying to find a way that make sense to Dave for us to live in Perry. I am not sure it is working to well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
YAY for jobs!!! I'm glad to see you are doing well. I miss you.
Janessa
Congrats! Sorry not a big fan of Tremonton either but I'd live there since it would be close to work and an easier commute for Dave.
I miss Logan!
Congrats, I am so excited for you:)
I agree with you about Tremonton, but at least you don't have to live there. Congrats on the job that is awesome!! I am so excited for you.
Congratulations on the job! That is so exciting!!
congrats, jamie!!! i have a job offer pending in garland (right next to tremonton) so I made the drive the other day to see how it was, and it isn't so bad! good luck! (housing seemed to be cheaper over there, too!)
Congrats! That is so exciting. Yes, I think that you need to live in Perry:)
congrats! that will be so much fun. What grade?
yay!!!!!!!!!!! so exciting!
happy anniversary, too!
Congrats! That's awesome!
You are going to love it. It's a lot of work at first but it get's a lot better what school are you going to be at? I have a couple of friends who work at central, and north park.
Congrats! Thats very exciting
Hello Tremonton is a very wonderful place to live and I happen to know some really cool people that live here! I am so excited that you got a job and I hope all your wonderful memories of Foothil just came flooding back to you!
Post a Comment