Sunday, December 14, 2008

Family Christmas Party

So my parents had our family Christmas party this past Sunday since Dave and I will be gone for Christmas. We had a really fun time. Since we have been little we visit sister Sevy and brother and sister White every Christmas, so we kept up this tradition this year. It was fun to have Dave meet them I just think the world of. We had such a fun time visiting with them. We also bought roast beef from the Idle Isle (my favorite) for sandwiches. We played the candy bar game!! Last but not least we made ginger bread houses as couples. For those of you who know Dave know that he likes to be different.....he likes to make life interesting. His..our ginger bread house was of the projects in the ghetto! He had so many details (air conditioner coming out of the window, graffiti on the side of the building that was mis spelled, basketball court that was broken, tires for the kids to play on, broken power lines, dead Santa on the roof, ect) it was unbelievable :) My mom got a little scared and now doesn't want me to move out of Utah even more!! Dave suprised my mom by leaving his finished project on her dresser in her bedroom. My mom came up to Logan a few days later and put the ginger bread house in our backyard. We were going to wrap it and give it to my mom for Christmas but we left it outside this weekend and it died....so sad

Our beautiful ginger bread house.
Mckell, Jake, Mindy, Nate, Dave, and I. Doesn't Mckell look so good and cute.

Us and Sister Sevy


Us and Brother and Sister White.

1 comment:

McKell & Jarrett said...

WOW sister i can't beleive you put those pictures ofmeup. I look so fat that's not cool! Thanks for telling me that's what I looked like!